Tuesday 17 July 2012

The First Important lesson in High school

 Well Its gonna be my first post. Today i relate you an event of my life when i learnt something really good. When i was in high school. I really annoyed my fellow. I always made up new tricks to make fun of him. One day while we were talking about random girls (lol yeah our favourite topic to discuss) This thought suddenly came to my mind. I told my friend to show me his hand because my father is a palmist and he teaches me some skills of palmistry. He said ok tell me what do u see? I look for a while and with an *evil grin* told him that "brother !! ur life is at risk. I see ur hand lines getting disappeared. It means ur gonna die with in few days. I thought he would start laughing but he actually started weeping. Oh my God !! like a 2 years old baby crying for milk. I was like "damn it, Now what to do". His weeping was getting louder and louder ROFL When i got no idea i just said him to go out with me (we were having lunch break for 20 minutes) I took him to juice shop and that noob actually ordered the most expensive juice from the menu list without telling me. When i was drinking i was like "Dude, U should have ordered another one for both of us. Its so delicious." I never knew he actually ordered 2 more. We quenched our thirst to fill and i asked for the bill. When bill was presented i got a mini heart attack. DUDE !! WTF ? 2 thousand rupees ? My friend now seemed laughing with pauses. I could not even say anything bcz acc to me i had reputation in front of the owner of juice shop :P I gave him money with a smiling face but inside i was enraged like "Ghost Rider" On that day i learnt a moral lesson not to play with people feelings or annoy them. Not because they get hurt :P Because i do not want to lose more money on freaks -____- Well because of my stupid joke, i had to compensate my loss by pressing cloths of my father and vaccumed my mother's room for a month.  Now Is there any need for a "Face-Palm" ?? Yeah. so here it goes THE GIANT FACEPALM :P




5 comments:

  1. Haha good one. You never told me your father is a palmist:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because i never knew it as well :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story Umair, you have to study jurnalism or a like, Good luck, good story about Tarkan. i think you should develop your creative writing further as there is some talent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks Victoria. How do u know about tarkan ? are u turkish ?

    ReplyDelete