Thursday 19 July 2012


18 July 2012. Today's morning was really inspirational for me as i made up my personal blog and uploaded the widgets succesfully after hard struggle of 2 days. U know what inspired me most? I had asked for help to so many people but all they said is "google it, u can customize it by ur self. its just a piece of cake not a rocket science." I was like blowing them up with RPG. i was so mad at Pakistanies. I asked a girl Yusra and Rafayable (as u have known by now that i do not remember names of certain ppl much so im not sure if he is Rafayable or what or even if i knew i would not pay much attention coz hes not my Mammy ka puttar (relative). But A girl Saima really helped me out. She asked her friends if they can help me. I liked it whether she helped me or not. Because the point is She did her best to help me out . So I made up my blog by my own and before doing it i was like "i gotta quit" But inside my heart, a voice kept on saying "u can do it. Ur surrendering just bcz u think it is a hard task but u did not even try ur level best and quit like that?" So i gathered up all of the hope left and finally created one :P Today's evening was as boring as it had to be because i just wanted to sleep but could not afford a peaceful sleep. The noise of television was so loud that it was coming to my room and if i say "Maa awaz halki karyn" she is like "Oye zaleel kar le apna thikana kaheen or, yahan rehna he to compromise krna seekh" and then i have no option left other than bearing that annoying sound of "tun tun tunnnnnnn tunuu tunuu tunuu tunuu Ap dekh rhy hien Geo news" Well i somehow took a nap for a while. (luckily) !! Today's night was kinda new to me. As it rained and weather was so beautiful that it cheerished my feelings. I found out that weather plays a vital role in building up a sound mind and really calm ur mood. I browsed twitter and started tweeting. I felt great talking to some new people such as Ayamaria, Rida from Uk, (well somehow javaria was absent at that time :P ), Bhakti and Zainab. After hearing complains from Aymaria regarding foolish pakistani behaviour by illiterate men around liberty market, witnessing Rida talking in Urdu whereas for all the time i had been thinking she just speaks english, talking to Bhakti about Ramzan and finally ended up admiring Zainab's english and reading a paragraph in her blog related to me. I logged off twitter and then i laid down on sofa and played "Fourth Kind" hollywood science fiction movie based on true stories. Wow I never knew Aliens do exist and they speak Sumerian language. Well my heart started beating faster and fasted and i went to sleep reciting Ayatul-Qursi. (did i tell u that i am afraid of evil spirits and non-human intelligences?) All days are like normal but 18th of july 2012 proved to be the best day of this month. Well One more thing, "Ramzan Mubarak to all Muslims. May Allah bless u through this divine month of deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment