Thursday 2 August 2012

Tarkan - DuDu




Salam. I always intended to tell others how much I love a song which i have been hearing for 4 years on daily basis and still don't seem to get bored of listening to it. Well its obviously "DuDu" Of Tarkan. Let me tell u little about Tarkan. He is a turkish singer and he sings turkish still He was called by many western musicians and producers to launch an english album. Have u ever heard such a rare news b4 that someone likes a music so much even though he does not understand the lyrics.



Tarkan rose to fame when he released his song "Dudu" which means Women. Its beat is so excellent that i never got sick of this song till now. Even Bollywood's copy cat Pritam has stolen this song. Whenever i listen to this song i feel like im listening to it for the very first time. I do not know why. Here i have written Lyrics of this song by my own :)

Lyrics : Cant be separation without the crying, Memories won't stay well behaved, He ones left behind carry the ones that go, In their hearts, love isn't a burden to those who love This is how we know it - this is how we live it ooooooooo oooooooo she knows it as well ooooooooo oooooooo she's in love as well ooooooooo oooooooo Knowing all she's defiant against love, She does as she pleases anyway.

Fresh as a flower valuable, the one and only, As pure as mothers milk should drink her, Pleasant speaking tongue, Her eyes are the likes of the sea and oceans, This heart of mine is letting her get away with things, Is always hovering around her, She's so spoilt,

whatever it does (the heart) she overlooks it stubbornly, she makes you brood over, ooooo oooooooo, she's strongly desiring it aswell, ooooo oooooooo, (i can't make out what she says here) ooooooooo oooooooo knowing all she's defiant against love, she does as she pleases anyway,

don't take notice of me laughing (don't believe i'm happy, see it - hear it - but don't believe it, I'm shattered, my heart is, in ten thousand pieces, with every breath I takeat every step I take, if only my life/my darling could be here, with me now, fresh as a flower,

valuable, the one and only, as pure as mothers milk, should drink her, pleasant speaking tongue, her eyes are the likes of the sea and oceans, threw all my, sorrows/worries inside (kept them inside), t's my right to live like anyone else, (two lines here i couldn't make out also), it's possible that it could rain everyday ,

People do make mistakes , Perhaps if we hold on to each other, The sun may rise Again.

1 comment:

  1. Hello thats great work you've done of lyrics,yes its my favourite song too. And I always wonder about that female lead, who is she, is she a actress?

    ReplyDelete